Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Last Day of School 7-1-08

The kids had their last day of school today. It seems late, but we are on year-round school here so the kids have odd schedules. But they are quite excited and Mom and Dad are proud of their achievements this year.




Now for updates on bows....

I have the designs for the Naartjie Fall Transition Line almost ready. About halfway through I decided I needed a different ribbon for the base, so I ordered it in and it should arrive this week. Hopefully I can have the bows posted on the website by the end of this week (crossing my fingers).

I'm also working on the new Gymboree bows too. I have them all designed. I'm just sitting here making the initial ones to photograph. I should have them up by the beginning on next week.


I will be putting a lot of bows, ribbon, sewing essentials and photography equipment up for clearance on ebay next week. Stop by and check 'em out for some good deals!

1 comment:

Mari said...

GORGEOUS Heidi. I love seeing your children.